Part-Time Pre-School Data Entry Health Assistant
22 ½ Hours a Week
- Assist in the implementation of the health component specifically in the areas of medical and dental screening, as well as follow-up care
- Update and maintain individual health records
- Implement a parent notification system with regards to time and dates of dentals, physicals and immunizations
- Assist in completing health intakes with parents of new enrollees
- Input and maintain health records of the children in the Child Plus data system
- Contact dental and pediatrician offices for test results
- Participate in meetings and trainings as required by the program
- Be a link between child, parent and staff to promote school readiness
- Perform other duties as requested by the Health Manager and the Director
- High School diploma or equivalent education in a medical background
- Clearance required for background, fingerprinting and sex offender’s checks
- Physical and PPD clearance required
- Ability to speak, read, write and comprehend the English language – knowledge of Arabic and Spanish a plus
- Computer knowledge of Word, Excel and Spread sheets
Submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By May 10, 2022
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Full-time Bus Driver for Pre-School
Provide transportation for children to and from the center daily with a 19 passenger school bus
Assist with light-duty maintenance
- Valid N.J. CDL and S and P Endorsements
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must speak English
- Submit to a background check, fingerprinting, physical, mantoux and random alcohol & drug testing and must be fully vaccinated
In the event you leave before 4 months of your date of hire you will be responsible to reimburse the program for the entire Sign- on-Bonus
The Sign-on-Bonus is taxable and all regular payroll taxes will be withheld
Submit resume to: email@example.com
Full-Time Teacher for Pre-School in Bayonne, N.J.
Complete Benefits Package after 60 -day probation
- Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education or Associates degree in Early Childhood
- Proficient in computer skills and access to email and internet
- One year experience in a Pre-K setting
- Ability to speak, read, write and comprehend the English language
- Submit to background checks, physical and mantoux – must be fully vaccinated
- In the event you leave before 4 months of date of hire you will be responsible to reimburse the program for the entire Sign-on-Bonus.
- The Sign-on-Bonus is taxable and all regular payroll taxes will be withheld.
Submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Part-time Bus Driver
Reports to: Executive Director
- Provide local transportation Monday, Wednesday, & Fridays for seniors.
- Provide transportation for local outings as requested by any manager.
- Fill out maintenance forms required by Motor Vehicle and notify the Executive Director of any mechanical problems so arrangements can be made for repair.
- Check the first aid kit, other supplies and items on the bus, including a fire extinguisher
- Be available to assist in bus inspections.
- Assist with the setup of bus routes in September.
- Must be able to lift over 15 lbs.
- Must undergo random drug and alcohol testing as required by law.
- Interact with the senior citizens and reinforcing safety rules.
- May be asked to perform other duties by the Executive Director.
- A CDL Class B license
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Submit to Background and Fingerprinting checks
- S & P Endorsement preferred
Full-Time Teacher Assistant
- Works well with children and staff
- Second language a plus
- Experience in a pre-school setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Computers
- CDA minimum /AA or BA Degree in Early Childhood or related field
Submit to background and fingerprinting check clearances
Submit resume to email@example.com
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER